graphic_eq PULSE SIGNAL : TIME DOMAIN ANALYSIS
The parameters of the simulator are :
- Vc The peak value of the signal in Volt [V]. The default value is equal to 1 V peak.
- f the frequency of the pulse wave in [kHz]. The default value is equal to 1000 kHz.
- Vmax the maximum positive value along the vertical axis. The default value is equal to 2 V peak.
- Tmax the maximum duration of the pulse wave along the positive side of the horizontal axis. The total duration of the
signal is equal to 2Tmax. This parameter allows us to adjust the number of periods we want to produce or see on the screen.
The default value is equal to 1 μsec.
- Number of sines used to compose the pulse waveform. The fundamental corresponds to N = 1, which is the default value.
- W is the pulse width. Its default value is equal to .5 μsec.