graphic_eq TIME DOMAIN REPRESENTATION : SINUSOÏDAL WAVEFORM
The parameters of the simulator are :
- Vc The peak value of the signal in Volt [V]. The default value is equal to 1 V peak.
- f the frequency of the sine wave in [kHz]. The default value is equal to 1000 kHz.
- Phase angle in degrees. The default value is equal to 00. A phase of 90o produces a cosine wave.
- Vmax the maximum positive value along the vertical axis. The default value is equal to 2 V peak.
- Tmax the maximum duration of the sine wave along the positive side of the horizontal axis. The total duration of the sine wave is equal to 2Tmax. This parameter allows us
to adjust the number of periods we want to produce or see on the screen. The default value is equal to 1 μsec.